Unique Fundraiser for Schools, Churches, and Organizations: PIES!
A Unique Fundraising Idea!
This is a quick and easy fundraiser! It really is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
1. Stop in or call to get signed up.
2. Children, or other fundraisers, sell a pie ticket directly to the supporter. There is no delivery at a later date, you are done!
3. The supporter receives the redemption ticket immediately, and redeems it whenever they need it.
How it works:
- Let us know how many pie tickets your organization wants to sell.
- We print the tickets with your school or organization logo.
- Your organization sells the tickets to supporters.
- Customers call Montgomery Bakehouse to redeem their tickets and pick up their pies, instructions are included on the ticket.
- Pie orders must be received by the expiration date printed on the ticket.
- You pay us for amount of tickets sold and then return all tickets not sold.
- Works well for schools, churches, and organizations.
- Customers can choose from a wide variety of pies.
- Customers can pick up a fresh pie on the day they would like it.
- The money raised helps your organization and also helps your local community.
- There is no delivery at a later date, you are done as soon as you sell the ticket.
- Pies are easy to sell!
- A fun way to raise money!
- Choc. Pecan
- Coconut Custard
- Egg Custard
- Mixed Berry
- Dutch Apple
- Mined Meat
- Lemon Meringue
- Chocolate Meringue
- Coconut Meringue
- Banana Cream
- Peanut Butter Cream
- Peanut Butter Cup
- Boston Cream
- Chocolate Silk
- No Sugar Cherry
- No Sugar Apple
This Fundraising Idea Works Well For:
- Those looking for a Unique Fundraiser
- School Fundraiser
- Church Fundraiser
- Organization Fundraiser
Great for the Holidays!
Many supporters use their tickets for pies on Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and any other special occasion you may need for entertaining guests.
Have buyer call at least 24 hours in advance for their choice of pie (written on coupon). Buyer will need to have their coupon to redeem their pie.